Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unhappy Days

Good Early Afternoon...

Yup I successfully COULDN'T finish my chapter 1...the moment i rush my chapter..
My Whole Body got HEATED UP...TEMPERATURE HIGH~~ :'( got FEVER suddenly...
haizzz...i sent an email to my supervisor i couldn't meet her due to i'm feeling well....
TRUE i really not feeling well...i couldn't continue my chapter 1 as is still LONG way to go...

OK done my academic stuffs...

yesterday night my mom didn't call me...even yesterday is a holiday...
BUT after i woke up..my mom call me...
My 1st Uncle went for a surgery because his intestine had virus/bacteria &
now already spread all over his body...He already went in hospital almost 2 weeks..
keep diarrhea non stop on the bed..my mom felt that his stomach is keep on bigger & bigger....
I cant believe it that yesterday only he went to surgery..what if once he enter the hospital & immediately surgery...at least he wouldn't suffer so long....
as for my mom..i know she worried...but in the meantime my mom is ready to let my uncle go...
What we can do now is to wait his time to come...BUT i pray he manage to stay for longer time....
I want to see him 1 last time..as I more then 5 years i didn't visit him...


No comments:

Post a Comment