Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Heart torn after looking at him

Its been a while I update my blog..thats d reason why i rare use blog...when if i really want to say out or lay out something from my heart then i use my blog.

Yea lately...i been crazy about new fangirling thing...Crazy about Infinite...YEA EXTREMELY until i went promote roadshow & end up won the tickets(YES MY HAPPIEST DAYS EVER I HAD)...so i FINALLY tried my 1st time concert experience feeling..EXTREMELY PEAK CRAZY..yea finally..but.....things seems change especially my heart...why my heart so so so pain especially whenever i listening to K.Will - Lay Back song...oh gosh m heart turns upside down..brain + mind turning around...

My heart start to pain when I think about Woo Hyun from Infinite...>.<...especially am i suffering reality and unreality thingy??During the concert I saw Woo Hyun throw kiss to all Inspirit and that time i was showing a small kiss to him before he throw kisses to inspirit....is this real or juz my imagination or what???? This make me SO DEEPLY crazy...i hope i'm not falling in love with him...i seriously never meet one that i really love..so i don't know how Love is~~....

Hopefully Woo Hyun is just my crazy fangirl stuff...
By the way actually i want to let go of Infinite but it seems very hard...I really don't want to affect my work..
i want to concentrate on my job and less fangirling~~...

I NEED SAVIOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment