Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's the difference???

Previously i was posting a post unfortunately the blog curse me..huhuhu :'(

Already 3 days(including today)..sending email & waiting my supervisor to reply and check my questionnaire...
Ended up & replied to me she busy with her tutorial class, meeting, & what "defense proposal by Master Student"...i was like what the heck??
I don't mind that you busy with your class, meeting or whatever..but just meeting a student doesn't waste a lot of time....Okay I understand how busy she is...but spending few minutes, i'm not demanding that much...
Even you busy, you can meet me any places or even at your tutorial class i don't mind...
BUT WHY??? You can spare times with your Master students but Why not us the degree student....
I just feel that degree student is not important to them?? I dunno know whether something wrong with my supervisor or the university attitude~~...

Kinda Piss Off

No comments:

Post a Comment