Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day like no other~~

Good Morning...afternoon is up~

It's been a week+ i didn't update my blog~~
Yup My FYP questionnaire FINALLY APPROVE!!!!....Y^.^Y!!!!!
The moment get APPROVE..the moment I SICK :'(
Tuesday I got my approval, once i came back from campus..I got sick..
Sick till thursday...friday lightly but friday latenight(saturday morning)...vomit..=.="
I thought once i got my approval of my questionnaire, I can mange to touch up my Introduction..
can't BELIEVE IT...IT CURSE ME>.<!!!
My Introduction from before till now still correcting...haizzzz~~....when I'm going to finish up??
NO...not when...I MUST FINISH IT BY TOMORROW(Monday)!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!...I STILL GOT A LOT OF STUFF NEED TO WRITE!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully i'm not write out of point... :(

okie...TBC

Gacha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment