Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Etiology: MY BLOG

I don't POST, okay is write blog...okay i don't express my feeling on blog..cause people don't read my stuff..yea my stuff...which mostly are silly, nonsense, AND BULLSHIT LONG....~~~ =.="...that's why I named it as "Key of Life" yea not so "Key" but a "Key" on my "Life"...
XD...oops being a fool~~...
Actually is a song title named Key of Life which is solo song from a Japanese Boyband Kat-tun, Nakamaru Yuichi...THIS guy...REALLY INSPIRE me a lot(really??)...hermm~~...i can consider a YES 1st..cuz things would change..yea..such as my all previous silly anger post...read back..kind of "HAHA" to me...XD...the true is my sometimes read back what I've done and look the NOW to see any changes...but if to SAD i just ignore...forever and ever and after(it wouldn't forget forever)...okay being LONG again...

Back to the topic..yea...Nakamaru Yuichi.. this guy really does inspire me...even i start this blog also because of him..Y^.^"  what ever he did or says or answer...he seems a guy who have his own strong motivation and goals...kinda inspire, my BIGGEST IDOL, sorry to say that BIGGEST ADMIRE..YEAH!!!...so craze on him...(thats d reason y i ignore all Guys around me*take note* Guys should read this sentence, if u feel jealous..i would say to u...OH GOSH~)....thats why i start the named of my blog "Key of Life"....

That's it my etiology on my blog names...~~...^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment