Thursday, January 10, 2013

ALONE FUN DAY


Good Evening....~~I had a tired day~~

Today it was my release day of my semester results~~....
I couldn't sleep last night..cause me EXTREME TIRED but i have to woke up early because today i need to buy 2 tickets for my parents for Saturday sending back to campus trip~~...
So i went out to Mid Valley..i thought to buy facial cleansing..Unfortunately don't have...
My mind keeps thinking when my results release...
I bring my lappy together with me...to find a BEST place for plug in my lappy is went RedBox karaoke...XD
Actually in my first Place I wanted to *suddenly no electricity.....**continue**
I want to try the feeling of singing karaoke ALONE...haha..yup d feeling is VERY SCARY...a waiter serve me to no. 69 room, he ask me.."Only 1 Person?"...of course i answer him straightly "YES"...but in my head.."WHAT WHY CAN'T 1" =.="
Most of the song..i repeat..yup of course i Sing Kat-tun song...hehe ;)
When the moment i sing Carly Rae Jepsen: Call Me Maybe...My friend sms me that RESULTS IS OUT!!!!!!!!.....i went pause the song..& view my results from my lappy..
Results POP OUT...Scroll DOWN SLOWLY~~
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!I satisfied my results,...of course in my standard..i don't usually get A..
I got 2 B & 1 B+...which had increase my CGPA..I really NEVER GIVE UP~~^v^...so i consider i score well~~...

When the moment I saw my results & HAPPY with it..i SING KAT-TUN GOING!!!!..hehehehe...

After knowing it..i continue sing~~~weeeeeeeeee...

But there's 1 thing~~I sing fr 11am-3pm~~huhuhu...4 HOURS!!>.<!!!i shouldn't sing so early...huhuhuhu~~~

BUT ANYWAY I HAD FUN~~& also wait 3pm to left quickly 2 rush 2 buy tickets~~hehe

here's 1 pic that i took by using my lappy YOUCAM during my last 30 mins~~ ;)

hehe...both pic are from kat-tun song...hehehe
wokie..done for 2day...VERY TIRED~~..need 2 sleep early~~

Gacha~~


 


No comments:

Post a Comment