Friday, January 4, 2013

The new me...huhu~~

Goodbye New Thursday~~
& Good Morning New Friday...

weeks ago or shall i put last year(or last month) 2012 Dec, the day after i come from my campus for my semester break..I had an eye check up. Yup Marketing~~....owner wants me to have a specs since my eye visual is increasing...but i understand my eye..Since after i started to study my degree & started to have my own laptop..my eye visual eventually started to blur especially when i night drive~~

So Yesterday i take my specs...here's d pic of my new specs^.^









previously i HATE being a めがね(Glasses or Specs) since i was small cause my relative they all are glasses...but YEA Y^.^Y because of Akamatsu-sensei I don't mind being a めがね..
For you all infomation Akamatsu-sensei is the main character & act by Nakamaru Yuichi(yes him again) in Omoni Naitemasu, 主に泣いてます。

wokie...thats for yesterday....

Gacha~~





No comments:

Post a Comment