Sunday, January 13, 2013

This the day~~

Good evening & good night~~

Yup i'm at my campus, yesterday i got back and around 7-8pm i got shock that my FYP duedate is end of March><!!!!.....i thought it was April, when i recheck back is MARCH!!!...huhuhu...it still got LONG chapters to finish it withing 1 & half months...huhu~~yea that my DOOM's DAY~~huhu :'(

Now is Sunday night going to Monday Morning...
of course Tomorrow is my New LAST semester start...& NEW BLOCK...weeeeeee~~~
know where is the block but dunno which block & venue...going to travel & explore around~~weeee
Nothing excited to "weeeeeeeee"~~....
Funny is that my 1st class is cancel..haha..so 1st day 1st cancel...thats great..cuz i no need to wake up 7am~~
BUT
my repeat subject is here...hermm...i wonder this subject how to kill me~~...BUT i won't get easily to get killed...been killed once..i will NEVER GIVE UP!!! & Keep GOING!..

that's hoe Kat-tun teach me...XD

wokie...gotta go

Gacha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment