Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yesterday activities

Yup The end of Saturday...here comes my last holiday weekend the Sunday~~
I'm gonna MISS U MY HOLIDAY!!!!

yup i went to trim my hair..hopefully my hair manage to grow longer when comes to my graduation & 2014..
planning to have a bit wavy hairstyle...hehe ^v^

went out eat...stake a night nap...& then follow my dad watch 5 episode of old Leon Lai drama..XD...
YES finally manage to watch the last episode before i go back to my campus~~
we watch till 5am IN THE MORNING!!!...WOW~~but I LIKE IT...XD

I saw a scan leak magazine issue of Nakamaru~~translator translate the part of the magazine:
What KAT-TUN does when they are told by their girlfriend to hug them??They use teddy bear as example...not sure whether as them or as GF
Personally i like Back Hug...wokie...weeeeeeeeeee...Nakamaru really does a Back Hug~~XDhere's d pic(although u're not interested you can skip dis part of activities of mine.. ;) )
hehe d teddy bear quite cute~~


wokie...tats it


Gacha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment