Friday, January 11, 2013

THE NEW!!!!!!!!!!

evening~~~

pack my stuff..my clothes~~i pack TONS of clothes to bring to my campus..since my house going to renovate so...easy for them...i move mine^.^...

YUP NEW SEMESTER IS COMING MONDAY!!!!
NEW challenges is coming SOON!!!

YUP IS NEW is FINALLY EXPOSE!!!...YATTA!!!!!!
LE-1                               LE-2                         RE

YUP...Kat-tun New Single title & Cover is "Expose"...XD
Love how name their single..Fun to Play their Title~~ hehe ;)

Yup I did pre-order their new single because is their 20th single!!..& Nakamaru SOLO is FEATURE!!
of COURSE HIS PV & is his SOLO title is SNOWFLAKE!!!! now really make me want to eat Snowflake..hehe :P

I can't wait for the PREVIEW!!!....♥♥♥♥♥

wokie...eat my dinner & later continue pack my stuff..huhuhu~~~

Gacha~~







No comments:

Post a Comment