Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

Yokoso,

Starting today onward i try to treat blog as a blog..my really Key of Life...

Trying to insert song..unfortunately...DAMN hard..huhuhu...probably a lot of music player has been canceled or what ever..so now become not so easy~~...BUT at last i did...
Since my blog named as "Key of Life" ...yup i start with Nakamaru Yuichi solo song Key of Life..

I hope readers, hunters, seekers or stalkers can enjoy the playlist(mostly are Japanese song..)...^.^...thanks
My playlist might change depends my mood..If my mood is freaking lazy..den the playlist forever wouldn't change... ;)

I think is it...

Gacha~~

2 comments:

  1. yokoso!!!! keep writing!!! later can stalk madu~ wahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....yokoso~~...hopefully i can...
    aiming not too write so long..& write like Maru.. :P

    ReplyDelete