Saturday, January 5, 2013

End of New Friday & TOUGH YEAR

Goodbye New Friday
Yokoso, New Saturday~~

It's almost end of 1 week of Jan 2013..O.O!!
Very soon my Semester break going to end :( ...and my Last Year, Last Semester going to start soon.. :'(
And of course my exam result going to come out soon...huhu.. :(  going to heart attack soon...>.<
Hopefully my results went well...I don't aim A..yes of course I do..but due to answer skill is way hardly..
as long i do my best & all subjects PASS & graduate is fantastic wish & hope...

Talking about my Last Year, Last Semester is comin..my epic is my Final Year Project..been promise myself to do as much as i can during this semester break...unfortunately i been ゴロゴロ-ing(Goro goro-ing means slacking away according to fans translated)...now for 1 day...been wasted 3 weeks...
I'm quite happy that i founded my questionnaire but i haven't check which one is suitable...& i haven't done my Literature Review..I don't know whether i can manage to finish it on time as the deadline is on April totally forgotten which date..DAMN IT...& also i got 4 subjects & 1 of it is repeat sub
>.<!

What a TOUGH way to go...2013 is my TOUGH YEAR..& the list
1. TOUGH Last Semester
2. TOUGH After Graduate and AIMING for JOB
3. TOUGH house renovation & thinking where my family going to stay
4. TOUGH whether want to BUY a Camera
5. TOUGH planning for Hyphens Gathering especially Nakamaru & Ueda 30th Birthday
6. TOUGH planning for a Treasure My Life Album(this link why i want a camera)
7. TOUGH for MORE~~~!!!!

wokie...what i should do is Look at the Positive Way...Things will Manage to Done accordingly..Great...

That's it...

Gacha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment