Friday, May 14, 2010

DAY after Day~~~

it's already coming to day where i need to leave KL...emm..seem very miss to KL...since this my 1st time to leave from KL..this what we call "New Day, New Life"..3 years is look very long to others but for me time is running fast..everything is just a blink..

By the way, today i went shopping alone in Mid Valley..haha...i'm kinda blur on it because i don't know what to buy..and i bought Popolo magazine(which alots of Johnny's entertainment boys pics) which is very very very waste money...i'm still don't know why i bought it.. and then after i shop..i went to kl sentral meet my only friend who share the same interest with me(Jpop stuffs^^)...we went to low yat plaza to survey laptop which i very very desperate to own it...didn't survey much because every laptop is over rm2k quite scary to me..but until one store this salesman, named Allex recommend me a Toshiba, explain very details even he said his customers choices(which made me OMG sign appear in my head), very good bit, very cheap it just only rm1.599 everything is included+ free 10 gifts...but my head is thinking about it but scared to get cheated so i'm researching...need to get some expert people to help me...

Hope i can really own a laptop...so that in kampar i won't be so boring~~

No comments:

Post a Comment